POWER OVER PROBLEMS SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENTS: 18TH MARCH 2018
GOODNEWS: You are welcome to our POP (Power Over Problems) Service. Today is also our Covenant Day of Fruitfulness and Anointing Service. It is your day!
1.The PROPHETIC FOCUS for the month of March 2018 is GOD’S PLAN FOR ME IS IN HIS BOOK – Isaiah 29: 11-12
- Recommended Books of the Month of March authored by Bishop David Oyedepo include:
- In Pursuit of Vision
- Following the Path of the Eagle
- The Breakthrough Power of Vision; and
- Understanding Divine Direction
- The FRUITFUL COMPANY MAGAZINE is also available in the Bookshop. In it, you will find amazing testimonies that can be replicated in your life. You can also buy some and give out as gifts.
- GOOD NEWS! THE ANNUAL EASTER YOUTH CAMP MEETING is only 11 days away! Date: Thursday, 29th March – 2nd April,2018 Theme: “ENCOUNTER WITH DESTINY” Speakers: Bishop David O. Oyedepo and other anointed men of God
Registration is N500. All youths are to pray, plan and prepare to attend this life transforming and destiny molding camp meeting. Be there!!!
- ADDITIONAL MARRIAGE OF THE MONTH: Between Bro. Richard Itopa Emmanuel and Sis. Eno Saturday Johnson. Date: 31st March2018. Venue: Living Faith Church, Nomansland Kano
- WINNERS CORPERS FELLOWSHIP holds her meeting every Sunday immediately after 1st service at the Old Church Site by 8:45am. Bible study holds every Tuesday by 5pm and Prayer Meeting on Thursday by 4pm.
- YOUTH ALIVE FAMILY DAY CELEBRATION tagged “The Word: Compass to my Destiny” comes up today Sunday 18th March by 5pm at the Church Premises. Be there!
- WATER BAPTISM BY IMMERSION: There is water baptism by immersion every Sunday after the 3rd Service at the Old Church Site. Please come along with a change of clothing, Bible and writing materials.
- COVENANT HOUR OF PRAYER holds by 6:30am to 7:30am from Monday to Saturday every day.
- GOODNEWS: MONDAY PRAYER FIRE SERVICE tagged “O LORD SAVE OUR CHILDREN” – Isaiah 49:25 comes up tomorrow Monday 19th March 2018.
- WOFBI! WOFBI!! WOFBI!!!
The March edition of WOFBI commences tomorrow 19th March 2018 and ends on the 30th of March 2018. Only the 1st Tier [BASIC CERTIFICATE COURSE] BCC will run. Forms are available at the DOMINION BOOKSHOP.
- MIDWEEK COMMUNION SERVICE comes up on WEDNESDAY 21st March 2018 at 6pm. We shall be waiting on the Lord in a fast and break with the Communion in Church.
- ALL MEMBERS OF THE GOERS/HIGHFLYERS are reminded of their meeting coming up on Tuesday 20th March 2018 by 6pm at the Church basement. New members are welcome
- WINNERS’ SATELITE/HOMECELL FELLOWSHIP holds every Saturday by 5pm. Please locate the one nearest to you and attend. List of all Home Cells and their locations is on the Church Notice Board.
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE QUALITY CONTROL ASSURANCE
- This is to call the attention of all Church members that, henceforth, cars SHOULD NOT BE PARKED ON IROKO STREET [in front of the Church] during all Church Services for security reasons
- Parents should ensure that proper arrangement is made for their children to be in their respective classes during all Church Services. Any child found wandering around the Church premises during any Church Services will be detained in the Wandering Children Facility
- OUR POP (POWER OVER PROBLEMS) SERVICE comes up next Sunday, 25th March, 2018 which is also our END OF THE MONTH THANKSGIVING SERVICE.
The 1st service starts at 7am; the 2nd service by 8:45am and the 3rd service by 10:30am.
BE REMINDED of our engagement in “Operation Take Your Territory for Christ 2018”. Every Winner is required to deliver 12 standing and established souls both into the kingdom and in this Church by 7th October 2018. For those you have already reached out to, ensure you come along with them to Church next Sunday.
October 24, 2017
October 24, 2017
October 24, 2017